When u suffer an error in XP, a little dialog box appears asking if you want to report the error to Microsoft.To disable error reporting, follow these directions:
- Right-click My Computer and choose Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab on your System Properties dialog box.
- Click the Error Reporting button on the Advanced tab.
- Place a checkmark next to “Disable error reporting.”
- Leave the other radio button unchecked next to the text labeled, “But notify me when critical errors occur.”
- Click OK.